Thursday, August 5, 2010

Challenge Submission: (Happy Blingy Birthday}


Well after the last post I thought I was done for the day and began cleaning up. I had my sketch book of challenges out and could see the 2 Sketches 4 You sketch and it wasn't just calling to me... {it was YELLING at me!} So, I sat back down and went to town. This card was fun. I don't think it is epic or one of my best, but I {really enjoyed} making it and that is the point, right? I am not sure why but the color is showing up funny in this picture. The polka dotted pp is lime green with blue dots and the happy birthdays at the bottom are lime green as well. {weird} So, the sketch is below and here if you want to check it out. I needed a color scheme so I went with the Whoopsi Daisy Color challenge of Blue and Green- {so bright and fun!} Click here to check out there fun challenge blog!

So, I really am done now...and I have twice as much to clean. See you all soon!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jennifer, perfect for our colour challenge. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful card Jennifer! Thanks for playing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again next month.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jennifer that design is wonderful thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy this month.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Thanks for sharing with Whoopsi Daisy.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree making cards should always be fun! I am glad you used the sketch for this one - turned out fab. I especially love that silver flower embellishment
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete